Saturday, October 14, 2017

Six for Saturday: Caveman & Bam Bam, Anna Burch, Friends of Dennis Wilson, Martez, JP from the HP, Kickstand Band

Every weekend, I run through six songs I've been listening to from new releases by Detroit-area bands or Michigan musicians.

These could be bands I've already written about this month, they could be bands that YOU already went to see live when they officially dropped these albums, or, potentially, it could be a song from a band that you've never heard before...

It's really just me keeping a catalog of what I'm listening to... And, probably most importantly, linking you towards their album streams so that you can check it out for yourself, download it, buy it, and maybe even see this band (or that band, or any band, here) at their next show.


Caveman & Bam Bam



Anna Burch



Friends of Dennis Wilson



Martez Claybren



Kickstand Band



JP from the HP

No comments: